Do you use designer checklists and if so which ones are the most helpful to you? I would like one to print out and have on my desk.
I may however go through and make a checklist for a design process. I'll bookmark this for later
I could see that because the design process isn't 100 percent concrete it would be difficult to find one that fits everything.
In my site, the closest to a checklist I get to is either A Work Flow Process for Creating Better Websites where I task about these
- Ask a list of questions to understand the brand
- Establish a proposal based off of questionnaire and content
- Start Research and Development
- Utilize my process of quality assurance to ensure the design is the best solution
- Give a great presentation on the work and decisions and handing over the keys