Our Design Team's Process for Running Usability Tests Every 2 Weeks
over 6 years ago from Lee Munroe, Design @ OneSignal
At Mesosphere we've set up a process that enables us to run usability tests every 2 weeks.
- We use Intercom, Pardot and PowWow to help us recruit users
- We offer gift card incentives
- We conduct the tests on-site or remotely via Hangouts
- We dedicate 1 day every 2 weeks and run 5 tests
- We test features that are built, design prototypes, and value hypothesis
How does this compare to how you and your team run usability tests? Any other recommendations?
Login to Comment
You'll need to log in before you can leave a comment.Login
New accounts can leave comments immediately, and gain full permissions after one week.Register now