I'm still in high school but I'm interested in a career in design (primarily UX/UI design but that is flexible). I've made websites for clients and done free work for friends and family for experience. I love to make good shit. I'm also from Melbourne, Australia and 17 years old.
- Do I need to go to university for design? Did you go?
- Where did you get your start as a designer?
- Should I start as a freelancer or join an agency?
- Should I find a mentor or get an internship?
- Is design the best career path in your opinion?
- What other work would be more fulfilling?