It looks a good minimalistic alternative to Google Reader. The interface looks clean and does not clutter my screen with dozens of 'social features' I did not ask for.
The UI could use some real polishing, though:
- Most of the icons, if not all, are lacking title attributes
- Most of the icons, if not all, are lacking a hover state
- Some items have 1-3 red dots next to them. I am guessing this is a popularity indicator, but once again, I am left to guess.
- "Mark as read" requires two clicks and does not have a keyboard shortcut
- I'd really like to have some control over the font sizing, especially in the sidebar. Would love to see it more smaller and more compact.
i like it.